Organizational ineffectiveness and eventual failure have been partly traced to the failure to enforce and comply with rules, regulations, and laws already put in place to streamline their operations. One way of ensuring this is to strengthen corporate governance that will partly create the environment most conducive to the enforcement and compliance with existing, and emerging, rules, regulations, and laws. This course has been designed to expose participants to measures that can be taken to enhance the enforcement and compliance with laws.
Who to Attend
Senior and Middle-Level Management Staff in the Internal Audit, Security and Inspection Departments of Public and Private Sector Organizations; External Auditors; Senior Police Officers; and Investigation Officers of Anti-Corruption Organizations.
The objectives of the course are to:
- Enable participants understand the importance of compliance with laws.
- Enable participants to identify enforcement and compliance measures.
- Stimulate participants to enhance the enforcement of, and compliance with, rules, regulations, and laws in their organizations.
- Corporate Governance, Rules, Regulations, and Laws.
- The Importance of Enforcement and Compliance.
- Monitoring and Evaluating Enforcement and Compliance.
- Fraudulent and Irregular Activities in Organizations.
- Fraud Symptoms.
- Techniques for Effecting Enforcement and Compliance.
- Relating with Enforcement Agencies.
- Anti-Corruption Methods.
- Report Requirements and Disclosures.
- Managing Compliance Structures and Teams in Organizations.
Location and Dates:
London: 21st July – 1st August, 2014
Fees: £ 3950 (Two Weeks)
£2, 400 (One Week)
Package: iPad or Microsoft Surface Tablet